At Pathways, we offer the resources and information families need to make their way in the world, to cope with changes, and to turn challenges into opportunities for success. Every family has its own unique story, and our staff of experienced professionals work with each individually to help them identify their special needs and find solutions that work for them.
From specialized child care referrals, training and resources, to hands-on educational and developmental services, Pathways responds to the needs of children and the needs of those who love and care for children.
Early Intervention (EI) offers the following services:
- Infant stimulation services for infants and toddlers in their homes or child care centers through the Regional Center system
- Special education services for children in Head Start/preschool centers throughout Los Angeles
- State-funded preschool for low-income families in West Hollywood
- Training and educational services for parents, other professionals and the community
Family Support offers the following services:
- Referral assistance to help families locate child care
- Access to financial resources to pay for child care
- Training and educational programs for child care providers
- An extensive provider resource library
Please call us at (213) 427-2700 regarding our regular office hours, services available on Saturdays, and our current training and workshop schedules.
The Resource and Referral lines are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Our staff speaks Armenian, Cantonese, English, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.